If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gluten free Thai Vegetable Soup can be made in a jiffy with all natural, easy to find ingredients. It’s a wonderful dish to prepare for dinner on a chilly night when you are pinched for time. Get the children to trim and chop the mushrooms for you to speed up the process. http://www.elanaspantry.com/thai-vegetable-soup/ - elanaspantry
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms, trim off bottom of stems
- 1 quart Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 head broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium heat
- Add onion, stirring frequently until softened, about 10 minutes
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes
- Stir in broth and coconut milk, bring to a simmer
- Reduce heat to medium, add broccoli and ginger and cook until broccoli is bright green, 3-5 minutes
- Stir in lime juice and salt
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro