If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sriracha and sweet chili sauce combine to make these wings stand out. The tangy, sticky sauce hits every taste bud you have! - duodishes
- 2 pounds chicken wings and drummettes
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Chinese five spice powder
- Scallions, diced
- Season the chicken liberally with five spice powder, paprika and salt. Spread on a flat layer on a baking sheet and slide into a preheated oven at 375 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- While chicken bakes, mix the remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium high heat. Once it begins to bubble, reduce to a simmer and cook until it begins to thicken.
- Remove chicken from the oven and drop the pieces into the sauce. Coat in the sauce, cover and simmer another 5-10 minutes until sauce gets thick and dark and coats the chicken. Remove from the sauce pan and sprinkle with scallions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.