Author Notes: These wings have all of the flavor of Chex Mix without any of the carbs. - betteirene
- 3 pounds chicken wing segments, excluding tips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- The night before serving, arrange wing segments in a single layer on a rack placed on a baking sheet (or two, depending on the size of the pan) lined with foil, preferably the non-stick kind. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 12 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove baking sheet from the refrigerator. Slide the wings off the rack directly onto the aluminum foil.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and stir over medium-high heat until butter melts. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken wings. Roast 30-40 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking, until done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings