If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These wings have all of the flavor of Chex Mix without any of the carbs. —betteirene
- 3 pounds chicken wing segments, excluding tips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- The night before serving, arrange wing segments in a single layer on a rack placed on a baking sheet (or two, depending on the size of the pan) lined with foil, preferably the non-stick kind. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 12 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove baking sheet from the refrigerator. Slide the wings off the rack directly onto the aluminum foil.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and stir over medium-high heat until butter melts. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken wings. Roast 30-40 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking, until done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.