Author Notes: Peach pancakes - definitely the breakfast of champions! - mtlabor
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4-5 peaches, pureed, plus some extra thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon butter, divided
- maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder, and pureed peaches. Whisk until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a griddle pan or large skillet under high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Using a ladle, pour in batter. With my large skillet, I had enough room to do about 3 pancakes per batch. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with maple syrup. You can even place the thinly sliced peaches on top also!