If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peach pancakes - definitely the breakfast of champions! - mtlabor
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4-5 peaches, pureed, plus some extra thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, divided
- maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder, and pureed peaches. Whisk until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a griddle pan or large skillet under high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Using a ladle, pour in batter. With my large skillet, I had enough room to do about 3 pancakes per batch. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with maple syrup. You can even place the thinly sliced peaches on top also!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls