If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 2nd attempt at making a perfect hot sauce. This is definitely a cross between a hot sauce and a chimichurri. And also pretty much goes great on anything! - mtlabor
Makes 1 batch
- 3 hot peppers
- small handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- This one is pretty easy in it's preparation as well. Just either throw everything in a food processor and pulse until you get your desired consistency or put everything in a bowl and blend it up with an immersion blender.
- Serve it on top of tacos, quesadillas, steak, chicken, whatever you like!
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!