If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- zest of one orange
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- whole wheat bread slices
- Combined cream cheese, honey, mint and orange zest.
- Spread mixture onto both slices of whole wheat bread (having the mixture on both sides of the bread helps hold the strawberries in place).
- Add sliced strawberries on top of cream mixture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.