If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pimento cheese sandwiches are a Southern tradition. This version came about when I wanted to make pimento cheese and all I had was pimento stuffed green olives. Since that experiment, there was no going back to the original recipe. —nannydeb
- 2 cups mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons salad olives, with pimentos, chopped
- dashes Worcestershire sauce
- pinches sugar
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread on your choice of bread or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.