If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 chopped onion
- 500g chicken breast,sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 beetroots,sliced into stripes
- 1-2 chili peppers,sliced
- 0.5 cups coconut milk
- 0.5 cups fish stock
- 8 potatoes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 cucumbers,sliced into stripes
- 100g feta cheese
- preheat your oven 180C and wash potatoes,prepare them on the plate (use baking paper),sprinkle with a little olive oil and salt,bake about 30 minutes (have to feel a little resistance in the centre when you test potatoes with knife)
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and soften onion
- season chicken with salt and pepper, add into pan
- after 4-5 minutes add beetroot and chili pepper
- after 4-5 minutes add stock and coconut milk, let it reduce. use salt,pepper you like
- prepare gnocchi: While still warm, peel and pass potatoes through vegetable mill onto clean pasta board.Make well in center of potatoes and sprinkle all over with flour. Place egg yolk, salt and a little nutmeg in center of well and using a fork, stir into flour and potatoes. Once egg is mixed in, bring dough together, kneading gently until formed. prepare 1 inch peaces.Boil them in water until gnocchi float to top of boiling water, remove them.
- serve it with small pieces feta cheese and cucumber stripes on top