If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made it up when faced with a multiple choice sandwich bar and didn't want bacon, mayo or cheese! Also after being in spain i was inspired by some of the ingredients. —Lenore
- 1 piece soft tomato tortilla wrap
- 1/2 packet tinned tuna in water drained
- 1 handful green olives pitted
- 3 roasted red peppers chopped (from jar)
- 4 sprigs chives
- 1 handful sweetcorn
- place wrap flat on counter.
- layer all ingredients and wrap tortilla.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.