If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wrap I created years ago to take with me on long hikes. I love to go out and hike for the day and take something for a picnic and good book. These have been my favorite wrap to take with me. If I have to chance to make them before the contest ends, I'll upload a photo. - TheWimpyVegetarian
Makes 4-6 depending on how much filling you like in your wrap
- 1 salmon fillet, about 3/4 pound, grilled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup your favorite cooked long-grain rice
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- arugula or spinach leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- herbed chevre
- 4-6 8" flour tortillas
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the red onion. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and toss together.
- Break up the grilled salmon fillet in pieces with your hands. Add the rice and salmon to the pan and toss together. Add the lemon,; salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble, lay the tortillas out flat. Spread some chevre on the tortillas. Spoon some of the rice mixture on the chevre and top with basil and either arugula or spinach leaves.
- Roll up the wrap and wrap it in foil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce