If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Both Adam and I work full time and go to school. So there is minimal time to make food during the week. On Saturdays or Sundays we cook up big batches of chicken salad, quinoa salad, beef or chicken stew, and our favorite chili. This salad gets modified every time we make it, but this is I think our favorite version of it. It works great on its own, in between two sliced of good toasty multigrain bread, or in a wrap. ps Adam comes up with the names ;) - adamnsvetcooking
Serves big batch
- 4 Roasted chicen breasts, chopped bite size, skin removed (or whole chicken)
- 1 Bell pepper (red, yellow...) diced (~1/4'' size)
- 2 Stalks of celery diced (~1/4'' size)
- 2 Medium carrots diced (~1/4'' size)
- 1/2 cup Chopped crazins (or dried sour cherries)
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt (we used the 2%)
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a smaller bowl mix the sherry vinegar and yogurt. In a larger bowl mix the diced chicken, celery, bell peppers, carrots, crazins, and walnuts. To this bowl add the sherry vinegar and yogurt mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.