If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to try something new with feta cheese and artichoke hearts and came up with this recipe. —contest enterer
Serves 2 generously
- 1/3 cup chopped feta cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- crackers, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Mix together olive oil and garlic in a small pan, Set aside. Let flavors meld for several minutes
- Mix together feta cheese, grape tomatoes and chopped artichoke hearts in a medium bowl. Add olive oil and garlic mixture. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.