If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great way to use leftover smoked pork shoulder. —buck
- 1 head of romaine, chopped
- 2 cups smoked pork, chopped
- 4 ounces barbecue sauce
- 24 baby carrots
- Place equal amounts of chopped romaine in 4 containers.
- Cover romaine with 1/2 cup of smoked pork for each salad.
- Place 6 baby carrots in each container around the edges of the romaine.
- Drizzle barbecue sauce over pork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.