If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ginger
- 4-5 Granny Smith apples - peeled and cubed
- 1 cup pecans (or other nut)
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla - mix.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and spices. Mix until incorporated.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, then remove from pan.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Apple Cake
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.