If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When in a hurry today I made these for a lunch on the go. - Sagegreen
- 2 parmesan crisps
- 1/8 ounce fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/8 ounce Bulgarian sheep's feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil, dill and flat leaf parsley, snipped
- 2 slices of pickled green tomato
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- dash of kosher salt
- sliced strip of prosciutto or cooked bacon, optional topping
- 2 tablespoons roasted tomato bruschetta, optional topping
- Mix the ricotta and feta together. Then spread upon the crisps.
- Garnish with the fresh tomatoes and herbs and a dash of salt. Add crumpled bacon or sliced prosciutto and roasted tomato bruschetta for optional toppings, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.