Author Notes: When in a hurry today I made these for a lunch on the go. - Sagegreen
- 2 parmesan crisps
- 1/8 ounce fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/8 ounce Bulgarian sheep's feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil, dill and flat leaf parsley, snipped
- 2 slices of pickled green tomato
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- dash of kosher salt
- sliced strip of prosciutto or cooked bacon, optional topping
- 2 tablespoons roasted tomato bruschetta, optional topping
- Mix the ricotta and feta together. Then spread upon the crisps.
- Garnish with the fresh tomatoes and herbs and a dash of salt. Add crumpled bacon or sliced prosciutto and roasted tomato bruschetta for optional toppings, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch