If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After years of making apple cakes for others, I created this one for myself. I like apples and just apples in my moist apple cake, hence the name: APPLE Apple Cake! —Joscelyn
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups apples, peeled & diced (about 3)
- Mix cinnamon, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Combine the two bowls and mix.
- Add apples and mix.
- Pour into a greased pan. (I use 8x8x2, but it's up to you!)
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the middle of the cake!
- Cut while still warm and eat it while it's hot! Will stay good for days in the fridge - just microwave!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Apple Cake
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
How to keep shelves tidy.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Get your shine on.