If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother made this favorite for the whole block when wewerekids! Who would'nt go for a melty, cheesy, rich, creamybutterycombo ? "Comfort Food" at it's best ! —micki barzilay
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 8 ounces triple cream fromage
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cube of butter ( 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups Bread crumbs
- Wash & clean a head of cauliflower ( Organic preferred). Cook till soft. Remove, drain.,& assemble in bite size pieces layered into an oven safe casserole dish. bottom . On top layer the fromage triple creme cheese & freshly grated parmesan, & butter ...then follow with a 2nd layer of each .Top w/ bread crumbs . Bake @ 350 degrees until cheeses are melted & breadcrumbs are toasty ...though stay vigilen & don't burn the breadcrumbs. Shut the oven off and top with butter
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.