If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We had this at a dinner party and it was so good that everyone wanted more. Luckily there are few ingredients, so the hostess just popped more in the oven. She used fontina which was good but I like the parmesan more. —Karen_and_Charlie
- 1 head cauliflower
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean and cut cauliflower into individual pieces, leaving a bit of steam on each.
- Spread cauliflower out on a baking sheet.
- Give each piece a sprinkling of olive oil and salt. The olive oil shouldn't coat each piece but be generous enough that it gives to each side.
- Put in oven for 8 minutes.
- Toss them around so the other side can get roasted and brown and beautiful.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Slap everyone's hand as they try to get to them before they hit the table. They really will because these things will melt in your mouth like butter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).