If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Making salsa does not get any easier than this recipe. If you are not a cook, then this recipe is totally for you! Chop and mix…That’s it! This salsa might be time intensive with all the fine dicing but the combination of fresh ingredients is worth every minute.
For those of you who are leery of mushrooms…Let me tell you a little story. I have a friend who can’t stand mushrooms and she was shocked when she tasted this salsa. She LOVED it and I’m sure you and your friends will too.
Makes 3 cups
- 16 ounces fresh white mushrooms, finely diced
- Small red onion, finely diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely diced
- Handful of fresh cilantro, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Dice mushrooms, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- In a bowl combine the diced ingredients above with limejuice and olive oil. Toss gently. Salt to taste.
- Let it sit to absorb the flavors. Serve it at room temperature. Serve as a topping on fish, chicken, grilled steak, or as an appetizer with a basket of your favorite tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.