If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tasted this dish at on e of the local restaurants...n straight away fell in love with it...Simple to create, totally oil free and beautifully flavoursome would be my description for it. —cardamomhills
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons hung curd
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato thickly sliced
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium size pieces.
- Boil in salted water for 3 to 4 mins with lid on
- Mix all listed items other than vegetables into fine paste.
- Marinate cauliflower pieces and vegetables in the mixture
- Grill it for 8 to 10 minutes till moisture from marinade is almost gone.
- Garnish with yogurt or butter and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.