If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My inspiration for holiday themed baking is my mom. As a child, my mom made everything from homemade Easter candy for our baskets to ornate Christmas cookies, without a cutout in sight. I saw this recipe in the Frango cookbook by Macy's and instantly thought this looked like a creation of my mom's. With a few adaptations of my own, this treat is sure to become a favorite. With just three ingredients, you will be ready to make these at the drop of a ... you got it! ( Minimal assembly required) —ashleychasesdinner
Serves 10 to 12 hats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips- like Hershey's
- 1/2 cup All Bran Cereal
- 10 to 12 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- Melt dark chocolate chips, about 40 seconds in the microwave. Set aside for 3 minutes.
- Measure 1/2 Cup of All Bran Cereal and add in melted chocolate. Stir ingredients together. Let cool in refridgerator for 5 minutes.
- Spead out chocolate wafers on a platter or tray. Spoon a small amount of cereal mixture onto wafer and mold into pointy hat with your fingers. Sprinkle with orange crystal sugar. Refridgerate for at least 10 minutes to set hats.
- May also store in a air tight container for up to 2 days in the refridgerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.