If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I adore candy corn. If they can cover a marshmallow peep in chocolate, why not candy corn. This treat is sinfully decadent. - Hottobasco
- 6 ounces Chocolate chips
- 22 ounces bag chocolate chips
- Microwave chocolate chips in medium bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir and repeat in 30 second increments until chocolate is smooth and all chips have melted
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of the corn into the chocolate and stir until all pieces are coated.
- Using a fork, draw out a few kernels at a time and drop onto wax paper lined cookie sheets. Press a few plane candy corn into each cluster for decoration.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Pop off wax paper into decorative bowl, . Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.