Author Notes: I adore candy corn. If they can cover a marshmallow peep in chocolate, why not candy corn. This treat is sinfully decadent. - Hottobasco
- 6 ounces Chocolate chips
- 22 ounces bag chocolate chips
- Microwave chocolate chips in medium bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir and repeat in 30 second increments until chocolate is smooth and all chips have melted
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of the corn into the chocolate and stir until all pieces are coated.
- Using a fork, draw out a few kernels at a time and drop onto wax paper lined cookie sheets. Press a few plane candy corn into each cluster for decoration.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Pop off wax paper into decorative bowl, . Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Halloween Treat