If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Egg 1
- Butter 1 (tea spoon)tsp
- Cake Flour 1 tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder ½ tsp
- Mustard Powder ½ tsp
- Almond Coarsely Powdered 2 table spoon
- Cheese 50 grms
- Combine the above ingredients together to get a soft mixture
- Cut bread slices into required shape top with cheese mixture.
- Garnish with Almonds and chili flakes
- Grill 5 minutes and serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!