Author Notes: My mother got this recipe from our next door neighbor over 40 years ago. It is rich and creamy and very easy to make. - ageekymom
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5) ounces cans Shrimp, tiny, deveined
- 3/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes, minced style
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Rinse & drain shrimp. Combine all ingredients in mixer and blend well.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve with sturdy crackers.