Author Notes: An old family friend passed this recipe on many years ago. I make if for family gatherings. It is prepared the night before and then heated in the morning. - ageekymom
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 1/2 cup cream sherry
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Scramble the eggs with the butter or margarine, the milk and salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together the soup, mushrooms and sherry.
- In a deep baking dish, layer, in order, the eggs and the soup mixtures.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and dust with paprika.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 250 degree (F) for 50+ minutes, until warmed throughout.