If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An old family friend passed this recipe on many years ago. I make if for family gatherings. It is prepared the night before and then heated in the morning. - ageekymom
- 24 eggs
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 1/2 cup cream sherry
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Scramble the eggs with the butter or margarine, the milk and salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix together the soup, mushrooms and sherry.
- In a deep baking dish, layer, in order, the eggs and the soup mixtures.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and dust with paprika.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 250 degree (F) for 50+ minutes, until warmed throughout.
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.