If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boys love these carrot fries hot out of the oven. I like baking them as it eliminates the messy splattering that results from the typical preparation of French fries --frying. http://www.elanaspantry.com/carrot-french-fries/ - elanaspantry
- 6 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Cut each carrot into 2-inch long sections
- Cut each section into thin sticks
- In a large bowl toss carrot sticks with olive oil and salt
- Spread out carrot sticks on a parchment paper baking sheet
- Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes until carrots are browned
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!