If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My boys love these carrot fries hot out of the oven. I like baking them as it eliminates the messy splattering that results from the typical preparation of French fries --frying. http://www.elanaspantry.com/carrot-french-fries/ —elanaspantry
- 6 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Cut each carrot into 2-inch long sections
- Cut each section into thin sticks
- In a large bowl toss carrot sticks with olive oil and salt
- Spread out carrot sticks on a parchment paper baking sheet
- Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes until carrots are browned
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.