If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been making this recipe for year, got it from a college buddy's mom. A great, quick option for a family weeknight meal that you can eat for days. —Amy Steigbigel
- 4 boxes frozen spinach
- 1 bag shredded Monterey Jack cheese (also works well with cheddar or a mix of both).
- 1 bag crushed or chopped walnuts (see your baking aisle)
- 1 packet pre-made 9" crepes from grocery store
- Olive oil spray
- Defrost frozen spinach.
- Make sure to drain spinach well (press out all water).
- Place about three table spoons of spinach in crepe (do not over stuff), top with grated cheese and sprinkle with walnuts, roll crepe and place in olive-oil-sprayed casserole pan, crepe seam down.
- Repeat with ten crepes.
- Spray top of crepes with olive oil spray, sprinkle crepes with more grated cheese and walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, cool and serve. Two per person.
Made in Milwaukee
What to eat, see, and do (hint: there's a lot of beer)
Made in Milwaukee.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
The chicest apron around.