Author Notes: I have been making this recipe for year, got it from a college buddy's mom. A great, quick option for a family weeknight meal that you can eat for days. - Amy Steigbigel
- 4 boxes frozen spinach
- 1 bag shredded Monterey Jack cheese (also works well with cheddar or a mix of both).
- 1 bag crushed or chopped walnuts (see your baking aisle)
- 1 packet pre-made 9" crepes from grocery store
- Olive oil spray
- Defrost frozen spinach.
- Make sure to drain spinach well (press out all water).
- Place about three table spoons of spinach in crepe (do not over stuff), top with grated cheese and sprinkle with walnuts, roll crepe and place in olive-oil-sprayed casserole pan, crepe seam down.
- Repeat with ten crepes.
- Spray top of crepes with olive oil spray, sprinkle crepes with more grated cheese and walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, cool and serve. Two per person.