If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a special family favorite —sallie
Makes 1 bundt or tube pan
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup salad oil
- 3 eggs whole at room temp
- 3 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup grated coconut frozen or canned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups diced firm cooking apples
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- Mix sugar and oil, add eggs and mix well
- Combine flour, salt and soda add to sugar mixture
- Add vanilla, apples, nuts and coconut, Mixture will be very thick
- Pour into greased and floured pan. Bake at 325 for 1 hourand 30 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Apple Cake
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.