Author Notes: Every time I make this people ask for the recipe. - judye
- 2 1/4 pounds butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
- 2 cups seedles red grapes
- 1 Thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 and coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Peel butternut squash , remove seeds and slice into rough one inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine squash onion grapes and sage.
- Drizzle with olive oil and honey and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well with hands
- Place in well-oiled baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until browned. Stir from time to time while baking
- sprinkle with pecans before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash