If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Every time I make this people ask for the recipe. —judye
- 2 1/4 pounds butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
- 2 cups seedles red grapes
- 1 Thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 and coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Peel butternut squash , remove seeds and slice into rough one inch cubes.
- In a bowl, combine squash onion grapes and sage.
- Drizzle with olive oil and honey and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well with hands
- Place in well-oiled baking dish
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until browned. Stir from time to time while baking
- sprinkle with pecans before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash
A Different Kind of Tomato Dish
Cook a whole fish the traditional Tuscan way
A different kind of tomato dish.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Flower arrangements for your style.
The chicest apron around.