If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This butternut squash recipe is one of the best I've ever tasted. The ingredients used naturally enhance the flavors of this golden beaut perfectly! - JennT1981
- 20 ounces butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped in 2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread out onto greased baking sheet and cook until caramelized and tender, flipping half way through cooking, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.