Author Notes: This butternut squash recipe is one of the best I've ever tasted. The ingredients used naturally enhance the flavors of this golden beaut perfectly! - JennT1981
- 20 ounces butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped in 2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread out onto greased baking sheet and cook until caramelized and tender, flipping half way through cooking, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash