If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Parmesan coats the potatoes and squash and transforms this side dish from simple to euphoria-inducing. OK, it remains simple, but still. Honestly, for me it even transforms it from side dish to main. Just add a side salad. - Cara Eisenpress
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cup butternut squash, cute in 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Toss to coat the potatoes. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Roast, stirring once, until golden brown and crisp, about 40 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Butternut Squash