If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vegan and gluten free pumpkin pie ice cream is a delicious fall frozen treat whether served at Halloween or Thanksgiving. http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-pumpkin-pie-ice-cream/ —elanaspantry
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin, or other squash
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a Vitamix combine cashews, coconut milk, pumpkin, water and agave
- Blend ingredients on high speed until smooth
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and process according to instructions
DIY Storage Made Simple (and Cheap)
Transform the humble shoebox
Transform the humble shoebox.
Summer, please don't go.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Stick it to 'em.
Get your shine on.