If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: we made this for a party order and garnish with kiwifruit and fresh cherries - pauljoseph
- Condensed milk 1tin
- Milk 2tins
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 2tbsp
- Gelatin 4tbsp water 1/2cup
- Thick coconut milk 11/2 cups
- soak the gelatin in 1/2cup water
- Separate THE YOLK AND WHITE
- TAKE A SAUCEPAN, PUT THE SUGAR AND YOKE, CREAM WELL, ADD THE CONDENSED MILKAND MILK, MIX WELL, PLACE IN A DOUBLE BOILER AND COOK TILL THICK,
- AT THIS STAGE ADD THE SOSKED GELATIN, MIX WELL AND REMOVE FROM FLAME, COOL WELL IN A BASIN OF COLD WATER.
- WHEN WELL COOLED, ADD THE COCONUT MILK, KEEP IN FRIDGE TO SET .
- WHEN HALF SET, BEAT LIGHTLY, AND FOLD IN THE STIFFLY BEATEN EGG WHITS. TRANSFER TO A CLEAN BOWL AND CHILL WELL BEFORE SERVING
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls
10 Cozy Finger Foods