If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my Nona's (Italian for Grandmother) handed down recipe and with a few of my added tweaks my family has found this to be one of the best ever gravies for any meal. Cook turkey as directed add some fresh sage, tyme and lemon into the cavity of the bird, the herbs will marry into the drippings and will give added flavor for your gravy. Remove turkey, place your AlClad roasting pan with all the drippings on top of stove, under medium low heat scrape all the drippings off the bottom, add 1 tsp Kitchen Bouquet, 1 cup dry Marsala wine, 1 Tlbs cornstarch mix with about 1/3 cup water. Pour into the gravy and stir with whisk until thickens add salt & pepper to taste. Fast and simple and will bring warm smiles to the table. - MJ710
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet,
- 1 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup water
- scrape all the drippings from the bottom of roasting pan add 1 tsp Kitchen Bouquet, 1 cup dry Marsala wine, 1 Tlbs cornstarch mix with about 1/3 cup water and 1 cup of broth. mix a little bit of of water at a time into the cornstarch until it makes a smooth paste finish adding the water then pour it into the gravy and whisk until nice and smooth consistency appears.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gravy
Travel Like Anthony Bourdain
Tips for when you visit parts unknown.
Travel like Anthony Bourdain
Mother's Day Baking Projects
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.