If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very easy to make gravy, unusual because it uses vegetable stock and vegetable stuffing instead of the usual turkey drippings. We created this recipe for the "What's Cooking?" portion of our book "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels." —Anthony Chiffolo
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup vegetable stuffing
- In a frying pan or skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the flour 1 tablespoon at a time, then pour in the stock, stirring all the while.
- As it begins to cook down, add the vegetable stuffing. The result should be thick, but pourable.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gravy
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.