If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This apple cake recipe is from my mother and I remember eating it and loving it while growing up. I have been making it all of my adult life as well. A very delicious comfort food and very simple. - Nancy A.
Serves approximately 24
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 cups Chopped Apples (peeled)
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Blend together oil, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Stir in apples and walnuts.
- Pour batter in a sheet pan and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar while still hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Apple Cake