If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like more pineapple than coconut in my pina coladas, so I thought I'd add some fresh pineapple as well as pineapple juice. And after a few experiments, I found that a combination of coconut milk and cream of coconut produced the right blend of sweetness and creaminess. A spritz of lime juice and a grating of fresh nutmeg were later additions. —Merrill Stubbs
Makes 4 cocktails
- 3 oz light rum
- 4 cups ice
- 2/3 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 3 ounces cream of coconut
- 2 ounces coconut milk
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- Juice of 1/2 large lime
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (use a good, strong one that can crush ice) and blend until smooth. Add more ice or liquid to taste. Serve in a pretty glass with a shower of grated nutmeg, a lime wedge and maybe even a cocktail umbrella.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Yello There, Yakitori
A menu that's everything and more
A menu that has it all.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Freestyle berry jam.
We give it 8 tentacles up.