If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Got it from my mom - shana_cummings_williams
- 1 cup milk
- 26 marchmellows
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 28 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-3 cups huckleberries
- Heat the milk, add the marshmallow's & melt. Let cool. Add the whipped cream
- Melt butter then add to crushed graham crackers & sugar. Spread 1/2 of crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Spread 1/2 marshmallow mixture over the crumb mixture.Then the huckleberries. Then spread remaining marshmallow mixture. Then cover with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns