If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great side for the holidays.Frees up oven and top of stove.Fix it and forget it(until its time to eat!). - cookingcontestjunkie
- 1 largebeet,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion,peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 parsnips,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 acorn squash,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary,chopped
- Place all vegetables in slow cooker.Add apple cider through fresh rosemary and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours,or until tender.
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Lettuce love vegetables.
This is poppin'.