Author Notes: Great side for the holidays.Frees up oven and top of stove.Fix it and forget it(until its time to eat!). - cookingcontestjunkie
- 1 largebeet,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion,peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 parsnips,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 acorn squash,peeled and cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary,chopped
- Place all vegetables in slow cooker.Add apple cider through fresh rosemary and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours,or until tender.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Tags: serves a crowd