If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a dish I had at the Bazzar. There the sprouts were shaved and sauteed, rather than roasted. What really makes this recipe stand apart are the sweet bursts of grape and the chewy bite of the apricots. The flavors sound strange, but are a great melange for winter. —slulibby
- 1 pound green, seedless grapes
- 1.5 pounds brussel sprouts, stems and outer leaves removed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zet
- 1/4 cup dried apricots-diced
- Heat oven to 350 F and place the grapes, sprouts, oil and salt in a zip top bag. Shake to coat. (do 2 batches, it necessary-depending on bag size)
- Pour the contense of the bag onto a rimmed baking sheet, and place on the oven's center rack to roast for about 25 minutes. Shake tray ocassionally to ensure even color.
- Meanwhile, a skillet, melt the butter, and add lemon juice, zest and apricots. Allow to simmer.
- Pull sheet from oven, and spoon sauce over sprouts. Rotate sheet and replace in the oven, allowing to roast for an additional 25 minutes .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.