If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to make a cheery Thanksgiving salad that makes you smile. Every ingredient has a healthful purpose, so not only is this salad beautiful, but also good for you. —Jeanette's Healthy Living
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh clementine orange juice
- 1 shallot, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 clementines, peeled
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 cup radicchio, sliced
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 4 tablespoons dried figs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- To make dressing, mix avocado oil, clementine orange juice, minced shallot and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a handful of baby greens on salad plate. Arrange clementine slices, avocado, radicchio, walnuts, dried figs and pomegranate seeds on top.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing on top of salad. Serves 4.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.