Author Notes: I wanted to make a cheery Thanksgiving salad that makes you smile. Every ingredient has a healthful purpose, so not only is this salad beautiful, but also good for you. - Jeanette's Healthy Living
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh clementine orange juice
- 1 shallot, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 clementines, peeled
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 cup radicchio, sliced
- 4 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 4 tablespoons dried figs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- To make dressing, mix avocado oil, clementine orange juice, minced shallot and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a handful of baby greens on salad plate. Arrange clementine slices, avocado, radicchio, walnuts, dried figs and pomegranate seeds on top.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing on top of salad. Serves 4.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side