If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 Shots of Top Shelf Gin (My fave is Tanqueray)
- 1 Bottle of Canada Dry Tonic (Use the Small Glass Bottles of Canada Dry)
- 4 Thin Cucumber Slices
- Juice of One Medium Sliver of Lime
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
- Fill a high ball glass with the gin. Then add ice, tonic and lime juice (do not drop lime in the glass). Take a long spoon and stir to combine. Add the cucumber slices and push to the bottom of the glass. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
DIY Nutter Butters.
We give it 8 tentacles up.