If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can be made in advance up to a day in advance and reheated in the oven, covered, while baking something else or nuked.
Be sure to line roasting pan with aluminum foil. You are already spending several days in the kitchen making one meal. You needn't spend a whole nother day scrubbing one pan, even if soaked overnight (the pan, not you). —ohyoucook
- 1-2 pounds assorted veggies: carrots, parsnips, beets, potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, mushrooms and/or sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line roasting pan with aluminum foil. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Peel and cut large veggies into 1 inch pieces. Small mushrooms or baby carrots can be left whole. Peel outer leaves of Brussels Sprouts and cut in half. Cut onion into 3/8 to 1/2 inch rings.
- Place vegetables in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange veggies in a single layer in pan.
- Roast uncovered, stirring every 15 minutes until tender and evenly browned, about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.