If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously moist breakfast treat! - mommiecooks
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Pudding Mix (or 1 sm. pkg)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar for Streusel
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon for Streusel
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg for Streusel
- First up, cream together your butter and brown sugar.
- Add in your egg, vanilla, and evaporated milk.
- Mix well and then add in your pudding mix and flour.
- Finally, you'll add in your pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix up your streusel ingredients; the brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour about half the batter into a 9x11 pan. Sprinkle half your streusel mixture over the batter. Pour the rest of your batter in the pan and sprinkle the rest of the streusel mixture over the top.
- Pop it in the oven at 350 for 45-50 minutes. And let me tell ya, be flexible with the time! This is a really moist bread so it's imperative that it's cooked all the way through. If you need an extra five minutes, by all means take it. Just make sure that toothpick comes out clean!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.