If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this dish when I catered for fajita parties. It is a non cream gratin with a sprinkle of cheese on top. - artoeat
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 small jar mild green chilis
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup sliced yellow onions
- chicken or beef broth depending on what meat it is served with)
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously oil a 9" pyrex pie pan.
- Scrub the potatoes well and slice into medium (1/4") rounds.
- Combine chilis, peppers, cilantro, garlic and onions inthe pie pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour broth over the mixture until just touching the top potato layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until the potatoes are soft when tested with a knife.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Potato Gratin