Author Notes: I made this recipe up based on wonderful sausages available at a butcher in the area. It is very easy to prepare and delicious also! As it roasts in the oven the juices from the sausages flavor the vegetables. - recipegal
Serves 4, can be increased
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yukon gold or red potatoes, each cut into quarters
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1-2 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, cut in 4 chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut in 4 large pieces
- 4 excellent quality Italian sausages, uncooked
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Mix all of the above, with the exception of the sausages in a casserole. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the sausages on top. Bake for 45 min., uncovered.
- Serve with French bread and a green salad.