If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe up based on wonderful sausages available at a butcher in the area. It is very easy to prepare and delicious also! As it roasts in the oven the juices from the sausages flavor the vegetables. —recipegal
Serves 4, can be increased
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yukon gold or red potatoes, each cut into quarters
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1-2 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, cut in 4 chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut in 4 large pieces
- 4 excellent quality Italian sausages, uncooked
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Mix all of the above, with the exception of the sausages in a casserole. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the sausages on top. Bake for 45 min., uncovered.
- Serve with French bread and a green salad.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.