If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my grandmother's recipe she called Cutlets I recommend filling them in advance and refrigerate and frying them just before servings.
- • 2 Red Onions
- boiled unskinned red potatoes 1/2 pound
- • 1 inch piece Fresh Ginger
- • 2 Tomato
- • 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- • few Cilantro
- • 1 inch Cinnamon
- • 4 pieces Cloves
- • 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- • 1 cup bread crump’s
- • 2 egg
- • oil for frying
- Green chili 2
- 1. Chop the onions, chilies and ginger, , tomatoes, keep aside
- 2. In a heavy pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions, chilies and ginger. Fry on a medium heat till light brown.
- Add the chopped tomato, fry for few more minutes.
- 4. Add the ground beef, stir well and cook till almost dry
- 5. Finely add sliced cilantro with ground cinnamon ,cloves, Salt and pepper and cook well and dry. Off the flame
- 6. Meanwhile boil and mash the potatoes with salt and pepper to your taste
- 7. Combine meat and potato, mix lightly then with your finger form small patties dip in egg, roll in bread crump
- 8. Deep fry, serve hot or warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Potato Pancakes
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.