If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a fun appetizer to take to a party? Cheese always pairs well with wine and Roquefort Grapes are so unexpected. Once you taste one - you will be hooked.
Makes 50 grapes
- 8 ounces crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- Combine blue cheese and sour cream in a bowl. The consistency should not be too dry, but not too runny.
- Coarsely chop walnuts. Add nuts to a separate shallow bowl.
- Roll grapes in blue cheese mixture. Then roll grapes in the chopped nuts.
- I like to make these a day ahead of an event. Store in refrigeration to allow them to set. Serve either chilled or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
DIY Nutter Butters.
We give it 8 tentacles up.