Author Notes: Looking for a fun appetizer to take to a party? Cheese always pairs well with wine and Roquefort Grapes are so unexpected. Once you taste one - you will be hooked.
Makes 50 grapes
- 8 ounces crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- Combine blue cheese and sour cream in a bowl. The consistency should not be too dry, but not too runny.
- Coarsely chop walnuts. Add nuts to a separate shallow bowl.
- Roll grapes in blue cheese mixture. Then roll grapes in the chopped nuts.
- I like to make these a day ahead of an event. Store in refrigeration to allow them to set. Serve either chilled or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish