If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious dinner using leftover Thanksgiving turkedy. —mommiecooks
- 1 pound Ground Turkey or 3 cups of leftover turkey
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Pepper, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Chicken or turkey broth
- 10 ounces Frozen spinach or 1 bag of fresh
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 6 ounces Cooked Egg Noodles
- If you're using ground turkey, start out by browning it up, then adding in your garlic, onion, and pepper. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. If you're using leftover cooked turkey, cook up the garlic, onion, and pepper in a tablespoon of oil for 3-4 minutes on medium heat and then add in the turkey.
- Next you'll add in your spices; the garam masala, paprika, cumin, ginger, curry and coriander. Add in your tomatoes and stir it all together.
- Next up you'll add in the stock and let it cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your spinach and give it a whirl or two until it heat up and wilts down into your meal.
- Now stir in your cup of sour cream.
- The final step is to add in your noodles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.